Inviting all for a trip to Leh-Ladakh. The mesmerizing land which never fails to fascinate you.
Ladakh is a region in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir that currently extends from the Siachen Glacier in the Karakoram range to the main Great Himalayas to the south, inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent.
Our Social Pages:
Arrival Meet and greet on arrival at Leh airport. Check into the hotel. Full day free for acclimatization. You are advised to stay and relax in the hotel.
Post breakfast, visit HemisGompa, the richest monastery. Drukpa Kagyu, Order of Tibetan Buddism, founded the monastery.
Visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace followed by Sindhu Ghat, Rachoo School and Shah-e-Hamdan Masjid.
After having breakfast proceed towards Hunder village, is the prettiest village amidst willow and poplar trees. The Hunder monastery is over 500 years old.
After camel riding, we drive back to Leh in the noon.
On arrival at Leh check-in to your Hotel.
Evening time is best suited for Shopping in Leh Bazaar, a good collection of Pashmina products, souvenirs and locally produced dry fruits are available in the market.
Overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for Leh. Enroute visit panamik Village, famous for its sulphur hot springs.
After having early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake. It is 40 miles in length and 2-4 miles in width with only 25% in Indian Territory, and rest 75% lays in the Chinese territory.
The Lake has brilliant color variations including deep blue to turquoise etc. The trip to Pangong Lake goes through Changla pass 5183 m. It is advisable not to halt at the top of the Pass to avoid breathing problem.
The road to Changla pass goes through Sakti village, the long ascent takes you to Changla pass covered with snow throughout the year. the photography spot of the 3 idiot movie is the favorite hotspot for the tourist.
Overnight halt at Camp at the Lake. (swiss tents with bedding and attached toilets)
After breakfast proceed for Tsomoriri Lake (7-8 hrs). Check into the tents. Tsomoriri Lake is a sweet water lake.
Overnite stay in Swiss tents.
After early breakfast proceed for Leh (7-8 hrs). Evening free to explore Leh market on your own. Check into the hotel.
Good -bye with sweet memories of the trip
- Transportation = 1 luxury cab Innova/ xylo/ Aria/ or similar.
- Tour to Nubra Valley, hunder village, Dikit monastery, Khardung la top.
- Pangong lake and Changla-pass and around.
- Local sightseeing of Sangam, Hall of Fame, Magnetic hill, Pather saab.
- Monastery tour of Hemis, Thiksey, Shey palace and Gompa.
- Sindhu Ghat, Sha- e-hamdan Mosque, 3 idiot school.
- Old town heritage walk.
- Airport pick up & drop.
- Accommodation in Standard hotel in Leh, and standard Camps in Nubra Valley, pangong lake village on twin/triple sharing.
- Two times veg meal breakfast and dinner.
- All the payable Taxes and Charges.
- Inner line permits for all the restricted areas in Ladakh.
Cost doesn't include
- Lunch,Tips, monastery and Monument entry fees, Camel Ride, Mineral water, Extra tours and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- The services of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons ie. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Bike transportation and fuel cost.