Explore Leh, Ladakh, Kargil, Pangong, Nubra and Kargil 6-15th July 2018
Sat, 06 Jul 2019 12:00 AM - Mon, 15 Jul 2019 01:00 AM
Jammu & Kashmir,
About The Event:
Leh Ladakh with Kargil, Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake
Day 01. Arrival in Srinagar (Kashmir).
- Our representative would drive to your hotel/houseboat.
- Welcome drink (Kashmiri tea) which is advisable for better immunity and acclimatization.
- Post lunch local sightseeing which includes Mughal Garden of Nishat and Shalimar bagh, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal, Shankar Acharya Temple will be organized, in addition with Shikara ride in Dal-Lake. Dinner and overnight at Hotel/Houseboat.
Day 02: Drive from Srinagar to Kargil.
- After an early breakfast proceed towards Kargil. The route will be passing through Sonamarag and Zoji-la pass 3529m in altitude with snow-capped mountains and green pastures in the surroundings.
- Visit Kargil war memorial Vijay Smarak and Indian army won Tiger hill peak. It is must pay homage to the bravest ones who sacrificed their lives for Mother India and for our bright and prosperous future and freedom.
- Dinner and overnight at Kargil in Hotel/Camp.
Day 03: Drive to Leh (scenic ride)
- Drive from Kargil to Leh post breakfast. On the way visit Lamayuru monastery & moon land hill.
- Also, visit Chamba – the rock carved statue of Buddha.
- Just before we enter Leh, visit Nimoo Point (confluence of Zanskar & Indus River).
- Rest of the day at leisure and dinner at Leh.
Day 04: Local sightseeing to Monasteries, Leh Palace and sunset at Shanti Stupa. (Full day tour.)
- Post breakfast, visit HemisGompa, the richest monastery. Drukpa Kagyu, Order of Tibetan Buddism, founded the monastery.
- Visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace followed by Sindhu Ghat, Rachoo School and Shah-e-Hamdan Masjid.
Day 05: Excursion to PANGONG LAKE – 13,930 ft. (142 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS drive – ONE WAY).
- After having early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake. It is 40 miles in length and 2-4 miles in width with only 25% in Indian Territory, and rest 75% lays in the Chinese territory.
- The Lake has brilliant color variations including deep blue to turquoise etc. The trip to Pangong Lake goes through Changla pass 5183 m. It is advisable not to halt at the top of the Pass to avoid breathing problem.
- The road to Changla pass goes through Sakti village, the long ascent takes you to Changla pass covered with snow throughout the year. the photography spot of the 3 idiot movie is the favorite hotspot for the tourist.
- Overnight halt at Camp at the Lake. (swiss tents with bedding and attached toilets)
Day 06: Drive back from Pangong to Leh.
Drive back from the same route and lunch on the way.
Day 07: NUBRA VALLEY (the Valley of Flowers) via K.top 18,390 ft. (120 KMS / 4 – 5 hrs drive. One way)
- After having breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The original name for Nubra valley is Ldumra meaning the “valley of flowers”.
- Leh – Nubra road passes through Khardung La, K.top (The World’s Highest Motorable Road).
- Overnite stay in swiss tents.
Day 08: Drive back from Nubra valley to Leh (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS).
- After having breakfast proceed towards Hunder village, is the prettiest village amidst willow and poplar trees. The Hunder monastery is over 500 years old.
- After camel riding, we drive back to Leh in the noon.
- On arrival at Leh check-in to your Hotel.
- Evening time is best suited for Shopping in Leh Bazaar, a good collection of Pashmina products, souvenirs and locally produced dry fruits are available in the market.
- Overnight stay at Leh Hotel.
Day 09: local sightseeing of Sangam, Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame, spituk gompa.
- After having breakfast, we will take to Leh Srinagar national highway to visit Hall of Fame, Indo Pak war memorials place, where you will find and see the photographs and diaries of brave Soldiers who fought for Mother India in kargil war.
- Next comes the Spitukor Pe-ThupMonastery built on a cliff literally means ‘exemplary” near to Leh airfield, it is 7km, south of Leh city.
- Visit Magnetic Hill, the phenomenon of the magnetic drive.
- Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 10: Tour ends here. Drop to Leh Airport.
Total Cost per person: 35,000/- (Ask for special discount for a group of 4 or more)
Srinagar sightseeing to Nishat, Shalamar Bagh, Chashma Shahi, Shankar Acharya Temple & Pari Mahal.
Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
Monasteries visit of hemis & Thiksey. Shey Palace, 3idiot School, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa for sunset.
Tour to Nubra Valley.
Pangong lake excursion.
Local sightseeing of Leh around.
Transportation = 1 luxury cab of Tempo traveller with 12 seating capacity each)
Srinagar pick up & drop. Or Srinagar pick & Manali Drop.
Accommodation in Standard Hotel in Leh and srinagar.
Accommodations in Luxury Camps in kargil, Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake on twin Sharing.
Breakfast & dinner meal Plan in Buffet.
All the payable Taxes and Charges.
Cost does not include:
Flight tickets, Lunch, Tips, monastery and Monument entry fees, Camel Ride, Mineral water, Extra tours, food and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
For more details please feel free to get in touch with us:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at:
Kanwar Singh 9619262722
Shrikant Sabat 9819815987